- Admission to the school begins in February.
- Application for admission should be made on the prescribed form obtained with prospectus from the school office.
- No students will be admitted unless he/she produce a Transfer Certificate from his / her previous recognized school. Students seeking admission to class-I must produce an official Birth Certificate.
- The Date of Birth once entered in the admission register of the school will not be changed , as it is against the law.
- The admission to Junior K.G onwards depends on the availability of the seats.
- Those students who join the school at any time of the current academic year will have to pay the complete fee of that academic year even if they join late.
Admission to all classes is on the basis of merit, interview and availability of seats.
No recommendation of any nature shall be entertained.
Fees once paid will not be refunded.
The School does not accept any favours, by way of donations or capitation fees.
- Documents required along with the Application form :-
a) Original and one true copy of the child's birth certificate. Original birth certificate will be returned immediately after verification.
b) A family photograph consisting father, mother and the child in the centre. (4 inch x 6 inch size)
c) Residence proof : Electricity bill, Telephone bill etc.
d) One passport size photograph of the child.
N.B- Please note that forms with incomplete data, overwriting or rewriting and non-submission of required documents are liable to be rejected. Any wrong information on the application form will amount to disqualification. Submission of Application form does not mean the confirmation of admission. The School Management reserves the full and final authority over admissions.